The front of the security bar drops in front of the cash box. It is held through a padlock on the hasp shown.
The shackle of the padlock is shrouded to protect it from bolt cutters.
Features of Security Bar
- Do you suffer from constant security attacks?
- This security bar is designed to shackle and protects the cash box and its contents
- Rivet or nut and bolt the U shackle into position
- The front security bar keys into position and drops down in front of the cash box
- It protects the cash box and the lock
- See our Bounce-a-roo here