Q. How long have you been making the MAXX Grab Cranes?
A. We have been manufacturing the MAXX Grab range of cranes since 1997.
Q. What amusement cranes do you offer support for?
We can repair the following cranes:
- MAXX Grab Cranes
- Elaut cranes, EX1 crane / Giga crane / Quattro cranes / Mega crane / Topper crane / Jumbo crane / Good Luck Cranes
- Spanish crane / Octopus cranes / New World crane / Mars cranes / Presas Cranes
- Taiwanese cranes / Challenger crane / Dolphin crane / Telephone Box crane / toy soldier crane
- Teddy Clark Cranes all models
- Reppel trailerised units
- Spares and repairs are available for Showman Cranes
- Mammoth crane / Magnet xxl / Magnet crane
We also offer a full range of new and recycled spares for most types of crane machines and Stacker / Lighthouse merchandiser machines.
We can also rewire your old gantries, giving them a new lease of life, we strip off all the old wiring replace it with a high quality flat ribbon cable, curing all intermittent faults instantly.
Q. I have a problem with a crane, how can you help me?
A. We offer FREE technical support via email email@example.com
Technical support is done via email as pictures, diagrams and manuals can be easily read and followed.
Q The gantry on my crane does not work all the time, it keeps stopping or the claw does not always close properly, what is wrong with it?
A. This is age related, some of the wires on your gantry may have broken. We offer a complete gantry refurbishment service, where we replace all the wires with new replace the left to right cable with a high quality flat planar cable.
The motors, grab solenoid curly flex and switches are tested.
The cable from the gantry to the back of the crane cabinet is also replaced with another high quality flat ribbon cable.
Q. Do you stock Parvalus Motors?
We now have in stock, ready for immediate delivery Parvalux motors PM11MWS (up/down motor) and PM10SWS (side/side front/back motor) that fit Showman Cranes.